Aviator Sports and Events Center is committed to offering the best flag football experience in New York City.
Our leagues are offered for youths and adults on our full-size state-of-the-art outdoor turf fields, which feature lights for night play and large scoreboards to provide an exceptional playing and viewing experience. We run three seasons: Winter/Spring, Summer, and Fall.
Registration requires an Aviator Yearly Membership for all players on each team. With this membership you will receive discounts in our food court as well as special promotions and offers from local businesses and organizations that participate in our Benefit Program. In addition, you will receive the following league amenities throughout the season.
- League stats will be kept on the Aviator MySAM website
- Interactive Team Roster
- New RSVP System allows each player to RSVP for games they will attend to eliminate the guessing game on who will show up for each game
- For the both “A” & “B” League Championship games there will be 4 total referees; the extra referee will be provided at no extra charge.
- Bi-Weekly Interactive Voting Polls
- Champions will receive 50% off next season’s league fee
- New! All-Star game played before the championship game (Team selection based on stats & team player voting)
Registration for the Fall Flag Football season is currently open for individuals and teams. Additional league information can be found below. Sign up today!
Original resident of Scotch Plains, NJ. Split playing career between competitive high schools in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Began coaching career in 2010 at Garfield Pop Warner in Garfield, NJ. Offered first High School coaching job in 2011 at Bergen Tech High School. Assumed the role of Tight Ends and Defensive Line Coach. During tenure at Bergen Tech, helped guide the Knights who had only achieved one win in the previous two seasons, to a four win campaign in 2012. Soon after the 2012 season, was hired by Dewitt Clinton High School in the Bronx, NY as QB’s, DB’s coach and Offensive Coordinator. Helped lead the Governor’s from a 5-5 season in 2013, to a 9-2 record with a PSAL quarterfinal playoff appearance in 2014. Also a member of the coaching staff at Complete QB quarterback camps.
Men’s 8 v 8 Flag Football League
The 8-on-8 league is the choice for those teams who want to compete against the highest level competition. The league plays on Thursday nights. 16 teams maximum, each team will play 10 regular season games and possible playoffs. Game times are 7pm, 8pm, 9pm & 10pm.
- Season starts Monday, February 2nd
- Games are Monday Nights 8pm, 9pm & 10pm game times
• Winning team gets 50% off next season league fee
• $900 per team + $35 membership fee per individual
• Refer a new team and get $100 off league fee
• 2 Free pitchers of beer per game
• Referee Fee $60 per game (three referees)
• 16 team league
5 v 5 Flag Football League
- Refer a new team and get $50 off league fees
- 2 free pitchers of beer per game
- 16 team league
- Winning team get 50% off next seasons league fee
- Referee fee per game $30
- $600 plus $35 membership fee
Youth Flag Football Classes
Ages 6-9: 2-3pm
Ages 10-13: 3-4pm
- Class is for kids between the ages of 6-13
- Class will be held on our newly renovated indoor turf fields and will begin with football basics and move into more position specific activities and drills.
- $200 plus $35 membership fee
Aviator no longer provides flag belts. Each team must bring their own Belts. The official belts that will be use are the Flag A Tag- Sonic Belts.
Belts can be purchase from Aviator Sports
Pack of 20 Belts $160
Single Belts $12 each
Refer A Team Deal:
Every new team you refer to the league you will receive $100 off you registration fee.
For more information contact Charles Wodicka
Sports Manager at 718-758-7584 or