Aviator Freestyle Rules
1. All skaters MUST pay and sign in for the freestyle session at Customer Service before entering the ice. No split sessions are allowed.
2. Skaters will receive one receipt per session they skate. The ice monitor may ask to see your receipt. Failure to comply may result in removal from the session.
3. There are no split sessions, all sessions are 50 min long and you may skate only during the allotted time you pay for. If you wish to skate another session, you must go to customer service and pay for another session.
4. There are no refunds for freestyle after the first 15 minutes of the session.
5. Jumping should be done at either end of the rink.
6. Spinning should be done in the middle between the blue lines.
7. Majority of coaching should be done from the boards.
8. No standing in the Lutz corners
9. All coaches must wear skates on the ice; coaches without skates on must coach from the hockey boxes and not on the ice.
10. Skaters playing their program have the right of way.
11. Program music should not be played more than once until everyone has gone, and then the skaters may play their music a second time.
12. All skaters must exit the ice once the resurfacer comes onto the ice.
13. No food/drinks are allowed on the ice, with the exception of bottled water.
14. Any aggression displayed or violation of any of the rules will result in immediate expulsion from the ice without a refund.
15. Skaters should display a courteous attitude towards fellow skaters, coaches, and all Aviator employees.
16. Efforts should be made to avoid conflicts. However, any conflicts should be addressed to Aviator management and action will be taken at their discretion.