Public Ice Skating
At Aviator Sports and Events Center, public ice skating is available 365 days a year. You won’t be able to find that anywhere else in New York City! Aviator is also home to two NHL-sized ice rinks, the only facility to boast this incredible feature. During holidays and school breaks, extra sessions are added.
With multiple sessions per day, at Aviator, the ice is always nice. Come for an afternoon of skating with friends and family, and then enjoy lunch or dinner in our food court or up at Aces Sports Lounge.
- Check out AAA New York’s list of “8 Great Ice Skating Rinks in the New York area.”
- The Daily News also ranked Aviator Ice Rinks among the top skating rinks in NYC.
Non-members: Adults $12 and Children (ages 11 and under) $10
Members: Adults $11, Children (ages 11 and under): $9.10
Skate Rentals: $6.00/pair +tax
- Starting Saturday, June 10th through September Saturday skating hours will be: 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. & 6:00 p.m.-10 p.m.
SUMMER Public Ice Skating Specials
- Frequent Flyer – 10 sessions of public Ice Skating w/ skating rentals for both adults and children for $99 plus tax ($160 Plus tax value)
- Family Four Pack – Four admissions to one public Ice skating session and skate rentals included for $50 plus tax ($65 plus tax value)
- Free Lockers Available – just bring your own lock
Public Ice Skating Regular Schedule
Mondays: 11:30 a.m.-3:50 p.m.
Tuesdays: 11:30 a.m.-3:50 p.m.
Wednesdays: 11:30 a.m.-3:50 p.m.
Thursdays: 11:30 a.m.-3:50 p.m.
Fridays: 11:00 a.m.-3:45 p.m. & 7:30 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. & 6:00 p.m.-10 p.m.
Sundays: 12:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m .
Call the public ice skating information line at 718-758-7567 for up to the minute information about session times.