Public Ice Skating
At Aviator Sports and Events Center, public skating is available 365 days a year. You won’t be able to find that anywhere else in New York City! Aviator is also home to two NHL-sized ice rinks, the only facility to boast this incredible feature. During holidays and school breaks, extra sessions are added.
With multiple sessions per day, at Aviator, the ice is always nice. Come for an afternoon of skating with friends and family, and then enjoy lunch or dinner in our food court or up at Aces Sports Lounge.
- Check out AAA New York’s list of “8 Great Ice Skating Rinks in the New York area.”
- The Daily News also ranked Aviator Ice Rinks among the top skating rinks in NYC.
Non-members: Adults $11 and Children (ages 11 and under) $9
Members: Adults $10, Children (ages 11 and under): $8.10
Skate Rentals: $5.00/pair
Winter Public Skating Specials
- Frequent Flyer – 10 sessions of public Skating w/ skating rentals for both adults and children for $99 plus tax ($160 Plus tax value)
- Family Four Pack – Four admissions to one public skating session and skate rentals included for $50 plus tax ($65 plus tax value)
- Free Lockers Available – just bring your own lock
Mondays: 11:30 a.m.-3:50 p.m.
Tuesdays: 11:30 a.m.-3:50 p.m.
Wednesdays: 11:30 a.m.-3:50 p.m.
Thursdays: 11:30 a.m.-3:50 p.m.
Fridays: 11:00 a.m.-3:45 p.m. & 7:30 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 1:45 p.m. – 5:50 p.m. & 7:30 p.m.-11 p.m.
Sundays: 12:15 p.m.-3:15 p.m. & 3:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
Monday, 3/13: 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Call the public skating information line at 718-758-7567 for up to the minute information about session times.