Aviator Sports and Events Center in Brooklyn, NY offers a variety of career opportunities. To submit your resumé, please forward directly to email@example.com or forward your information to:
Human Resources Department, Hangar 5, Floyd Bennett Field, Brooklyn, New York 11234.
If you would like to view and apply for any other available positions with Aviator Sports organization, please visit TeamWork Online by clicking the button:
- Ice Tech/Zamboni Driver/Operations – Minimum hourly rate $15 – Maximum hourly rate $25 (depending upon experience)
- Gymnastics Coaches – Part-Time – weekdays and weekends – Minimum hourly rate $15 – Maximum hourly rate $20 (depending upon experience)
- Operations/Facility – Part-time evenings and weekends – Minimum hourly rate $15 – Maximum hourly rate $16 (depending upon experience)
- Ninja Warrior & Parkour Coaches – Minimum hourly rate $15 – Maximum hourly rate $18 (depending upon experience)
2023 Camp Jobs
Aviator Sports Summer Day Camps can’t wait for the 2023 Summer Camp openings. Our camp pays extremely competitive salaries for the tri-state area and recruits the best staff. Aviator’s Summer Camp is a traditional day camp for girls and boys from ages 3 – 14 that offers activities from sports to arts, educational programming as well as weekly field trips. Join Aviator Sports for the best summer of your life.
Summer Camp job openings will be available for application in February 2023.
For more information, contact Jobs@aviatorsports.com.
- Ability to work as a team member with other counselors and adult staff members
- Responsible, friendly, enthusiastic, actively engaged, and patient
- Possess a desire to work directly with children
- Safety is priority
- Prior experience in a youth-related program is desired
Please submit all resumes to jobs@AviatorSports.com. Please put the position you are hiring for in the subject line. Please also attach a completed copy of the questionnaire below.
Physical Requirements: Able to conduct recreational activities with youth equipment operation. To be able to participate in physical activities such as swimming, field sports, and physical team building activities. Relations with others: Able to work with children ages 3-14 years old and able to work well with other Counselors.
Should you be interested in Seasonal Summer employment, please forward all resume/cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CAMPS” in the subject line. All applicants under the age of 18 would be required to furnish a valid work permit. All phone calls should be directed to Aviator’s Human Resources Department at (718) 758-7511.
To be considered a successful candidate, you must have related experience in recreation, sports, youth programs, and summer camps.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status or disabling condition.
Aviator Sports and Events Center has been redefining community-based entertainment for the Metropolitan New York area since 2006. Aviator was built with a commitment to the Brooklyn/Queens community and a respect for its rich history. The accessible, world-class complex supports a diverse range of active indoor and outdoor programs that are healthy and exciting for the entire family. For more information, please contact us at: email@example.com