Aviator Eats: Peanut Butter Oat BallsApril 16, 2020
Aviator Eats: Peanut Butter Oat Balls
Quarantine leads to boredom, boredom leads to snacking. These Peanut Butter Oat Balls are a healthy alternative to mindlessly snacking on chips and cookies. Just a few during mid-morning or mid-afternoon will help you power through school or work. They’ll also be a great post-practice snack.
This recipe makes approximately 24 balls and takes less than an hour to make.
- 1.5 Cups Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 3/4 Cup Oats
- *Optional: Additional mix-ins of your choice such as mini-chocolate chips, coconut flakes, pretzels, mini-M&M’s.
- Mix together peanut butter, honey, and oats as well as any optional mix-ins thoroughly in a bowl.
- If the bowl is freezer-safe place directly in the freezer or transfer mixture to a freezer-safe container. Let set in the freezer until firm, this will take approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Remove mixture and roll into balls. You can use a tablespoon to portion them out.
- Get ready to enjoy your snacks! Extras can be stored in the freezer or fridge.