Aviator Golf Center and Riis Park Par 3: COVID-19 Reopening RegulationsMay 5, 2020
AVIATOR GOLF PAR 3 GOLF COURSE AND DRIVING RANGE OPERATING GUIDELINES FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING
PAR 3 GOLF COURSE
- All play must be paid in advance through either online booking. No walk-up play is allowed.
- No golfer is allowed to enter the course without a confirmed reservation.
- No golfer is allowed to enter the course more than 15 minutes before their reserved tee-time.
- No golf club rentals will be available.
- No practice facilities or putting greens will be available for use.
- Face covering must be worn when entering and leaving the course.
- Only one group permitted to approach the tee box at a time.
- Maximum 4 people per group.
- Golfers must all start at hole 1
- Tee Times spaced at 12-minute intervals to ensure social distancing can occur throughout the round.
- Rounds will be walking, player’s own pull/pushcart. No cart rentals.
- Cups on greens will be altered to not let any golf stick hand in the hole remove their ball.
- Flag sticks will not be allowed to be removed or touched during the rounds.
- All sand trap rakes and ball washers will be removed from the course.
- Coolers/drinking water containers will not be available.
- Dedicated employee (starter) on the first tee to confirm group’s reservation and enforce social distancing to start play on course.
- Dedicated security person(s) on the course to serve as social distance and protocols enforcement.
- Players must leave the course immediately following completion of play.
- The par 3 course has no clubhouse, pro shop, or restrooms. Customers and staff use the beach restrooms.
- No food service/catering will be available
- Face coverings to be worn at all times.
- Must bring their own equipment (no rental equipment available).
- Only one person per stall.
- Range to operate at half the capacity to maintain one empty stall between each patron.
- No lessons, camps or programming
- Employee processing transactions must wear mask/face covering and gloves.
- Online, Credit or debit card transactions only; no cash.
- The Pro shop is closed.
- Restroom cleaning regularly and hand sanitizer will be available and restocked regularly.
- No congregating in common areas.
- All equipment and stalls to be cleaned before every use.
- No food service/catering will be available.
STAFF PROTOCOLS FOR PAR 3 AND DRIVING RANGE
- Staff will wear gloves and masks, which will be provided by Aviator at no cost to staff.
- The sanitizer will be made available in convenient areas for all staff
- Staff will be encouraged to wash hands frequently and required to wash hands after using restrooms.
- Staff must stay home if they feel sick or have a fever. Aviator must notify DOHMH immediately if any employee has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Aviator will implement mandatory daily health screen practices of its employees. Screening practices may be performed remotely before the employee reports to the site or maybe performed on-site. It shall consist of a questionnaire determining if the employee has (a) knowingly been in close or proximate contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has or had symptoms of COVID-19, (b) tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or (c) has experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Any employee who screens positive for COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to enter the premises and will be sent home with instructions to contact their healthcare provider for assessment and testing.
- Aviator will not require customers to complete a health screen but will encourage them to do so. An option will be provided for customers to provide contact information so they can be logged and contacted for contact tracing, if necessary.
- Aviator has designated Dean Rivera as the site safety monitor whose responsibilities include continuous compliance with all aspects of the site safety plan.
- Aviator will post signs, consistent with DOH COVID-19 signage, to remind individuals to adhere to physical distancing instructions and other COVID-19 precautions.
Leave a Comment: