SECOND ANNUAL OKTOBERFEST TO BE HELD SATURDAY RAIN OR SHINEOctober 2, 2014
We’re just two days away from the big event here are some helpful tidbits of information for anyone planning to attend.
● This is a rain or shine event. The forecast calls for a 70% chance of rain on Saturday, so if it’s not conducive to holding the event outdoors, it will be held indoors in our upstairs mezzanine and bar area. Tickets are NONREFUNDABLE!
● Cornhole Tournament: registration will be from 12pm1pm and the tournament will start at 1pm. This will be a 2person team, double elimination tournament with a 32 team limit. The cost is $20
per team and there will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place CASH prizes.
● Shuttle Bus information: These will be large yellow school busses that will pick up on the corner of Flatbush Ave and Nostrand Ave, in front of the HSBC Bank. They will run from 11:30am to 2pm to Aviator then from 2pm to 6pm back to meeting place. There will be an Aviator staff member with a large Oktoberfest sign in front of the stop. You can take the 2 or the 5 subway lines or the B6, B41, B44, B103 or Q35 busses to the pickup location.
● Driving directions: If you are driving, we do have plenty of free parking. You can get driving directions directly to our facility by clicking here. Aviator Sports encourages you not to drink and drive. If you are in need a car service, we recommend our partner, Seagull Express, who can be reached at 718-703-3333.
● Remember this is a 21andover event. Those without a valid ID will not be allowed in. No one under the age of 21 will be allowed in.
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday! If you have any further questions, please give us a call at 718-758-7500.