Aviator 2020 Summer Camp UpdateMay 1, 2020
Aviator 2020 Summer Camp Update
June 30th Update: We are currently awaiting for National Parks Service approval and do not have a new start date. We are confident we will have some camp this season. For questions, please email our Camps Director Andy
Hello Aviator Camp Family,
During this time we hope you and your family are safe and well.
Aviator Summer Day Camp is scheduled to start on time June 29, 2020. Our Camps Department, Operations Department, and Senior Management are working together to ensure a smooth and safe camp season.
Upon the facility reopening Aviator Sports will be following New York State and CDC safety guidelines. Our Operations team has always used hospital-grade sanitizer on a daily basis and will take any additional steps recommended. Since Aviator Sports is on National Park land our Camps Department and Senior Management team are working closely with both New York State and Federal Government agencies to abide by all necessary safety measures. We are committed to ensuring the safety of all campers, families, and staff.
With the COVID-19 pandemic ever-evolving, we do have to leave open the possibility that regulations may prevent Aviator Summer Day Camp from running or force schedule changes. We want to stress that at this time we have received no indication from government agencies we’re in contact with that camp cannot run as currently scheduled.
If circumstances prevent Aviator Sports from running summer day camp families that have paid a deposit or balance will have the option of the following
- Deposit/Account Rollover for 2021 – Accounts will be eligible for any additional discounts that may apply.
For any questions or concerns please reach out to us at any time.
Aviator Summer Day Camps
At this time Aviator Summer Day Camps has extended it’s early bird discount indefinitely and lowered the deposit amount to $300. Learn more about the Camp here.