Camp JobsOFFICE HOURS:Monday – Friday: 10am–6pm (Seasonal)
Available Camp Jobs
Aviator Sports Summer Day Camp has opened the application process for the 2018 Summer Season beginning on June 27th and running through August 24, 2018. Our camp pays extremely competitive salaries for the tri-state area and recruits the best staff. Aviator’ Summer Camp is a traditional day camp for girls and boys from ages 3 – 14 which offers activities from sports to arts, educational programming as well as weekly field trips. Join us for the best summer of your life.
The following positions are open and recruiting/interviewing will begin on February 1, 2018. Complete the attached Questionnaire and forward to Jobs@aviatorsports.com
- Division Leader (Camp Manager)
- Assistant Division Leader
- Specialist with experience in Sports, Arts & Crafts, Dance, Theater, Music, Rock Climbing, Photography/Videography, Science/Nature, Cooking and Yoga/Mediation
- Certified Swim Instructor
- Administrative PT Office
Please submit all questionnaires and resumes to jobs@AviatorSports.com. Please put the position you are hiring for in the subject line. All applicants under the age of 18 would be required to furnish a valid work permit.
About Aviator Sports Summer Camp
Aviator Sports Day Camp is located within Floyd Bennett Field. The camp is divided into four divisions; Junior Camp, Younger Division, Older Division and Teen Division. Each division has a specified number of groups encompassing each grade level, varying depending upon camper enrollment. Group sizes vary, on average will contain no more than 15 campers with 2 General Counselors and 1 Head Counselor.
- Each division has a Division Leader with the possibility of an Assistant Division Leader depending on enrollment.
- Groups follow a daily rotating schedule of 5 activities a day. Activities are developmentally appropriate according to their age group.
- Each division (excluding Junior Camp) has an outside field trip weekly. (Age appropriate locations determined by grade levels).
Aviator Sports Summer Day Camp promotes an atmosphere of kindness and enrichment. We have created an environment where we strive to develop camper’s self-confidence, moral character, social skill and well as promoting healthy living while educating about sports, culture and art through Project Based Learning.
All employees within the Aviator Sports Summer Day Camp are held to an exemplary standard, as we expect all staff members to be role models for our campers on a daily basis, both within and outside of CAMP.