Facility & Event Spaces
Aviator Sports and Events Center is located within Floyd Bennett Field and is an authorized Concessionaire of the Department of Interior, National Park Service at Gateway National Recreation Area.
Aviator Sports is conveniently located approximately 10 miles from both Lower Manhattan and JFK Airport and easily accessible via MTA public transportation. Aviator Sports and Events Center exceeds 1 million visitors per year.
We have an incredible infrastructure including:
- 175,000 square feet of indoor space
- Two stateofthe art fullsized outdoor turf fields for soccer, football, lacrosse, field hockey – bleacher seating
- Outdoor events space for festivals, fairs, concerts and community oriented entertainment
- Two NHL sized ice rinks – seating for 2,000
- 20,000 square foot multi purpose field house, which includes:
- 10,000 square foot hardwood floor for basketball, volleyball, indoor tennis and special activities
- 10,000 square foot indoor turf field for soccer, football, fitness training, classes and special activities
- 15,500 square foot Gymnastics Center
- 5,000 square foot Aviator Athletics Fitness Center
- 35 foot tall rock climbing wall
- Food court
- Aces Sports Lounge and Patio
- Full catering and food service
- Large corporate meeting and private events rooms
- FREE parking for over 2,000 cars
Housed in a former airplane hangar and featuring soaring ceilings and an architectural style that is rich with the history of aviation and modern life, Aviator Sports and Events Center inspires, excites, and motivates. The facility includes sports, recreation, and events spaces, as well as gymnastics, and meeting and events rooms. The outdoor facilities include two multisport outdoor turf fields, as well as numerous outdoor fields, large event spaces a full service sports restaurant, snack bar and catering services for everything from birthday parties to weddings.
Stop by and visit, you won’t believe how much fun we have under one roof!