Elite Gymnastics in Brooklyn, NY
VOTED 2018 ‘BEST OF BROOKLYN’ FOR BEST CHILDREN’S gymnastics programs in Brooklyn!
Important COVID-19 Info
Enrollment: All classes are subject to change depending on the number of students registered. If we do not have the minimum number to run a class we will see if you can transfer to a different day or time. If you are not able to transfer, we will offer a credit for the next session.
Registration Process: All registrations must be done online and ahead of your class. Credit card only. We cannot accept registrations at the door and we cannot accept check or cash. All payments must be paid in full.
Credits from Spring 2020: If you were registered for the Spring 2020 semester you may have a credit. Gymnastics is working to adjust all accounts as fast as I can. Many of you will see the credit there but if you do not see it yet and are looking to register please email me directly and I will make the adjustment.
Covid Policies and Procedures: Arrival & Dismissal Please note the mandatory protocols that must be followed to allow entrance to the building and gym.
- All gymnasts must enter through the front entrance where they will have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- NO parents/spectators will be permitted in the building. You may walk your child to the front door where the screener will let them inside. Please wear your mask.
- Masks must be worn upon entering the building, in all hallways, bathrooms, and during class.
- Arrive 5 minutes early to get through screening to ensure the full amount of time for practice. The door will not open until 5 minutes before the start time of the class. Please be patient.
- Gymnasts must sanitize their hands between rotations.
- Water fountains are closed. Gymnasts must bring their own water – NO SHARING. Please label their water.
- No food will be permitted in the locker room or gym, so don’t bring any.
- Gymnasts will be escorted out of the building after class. Please arrive 5 mins. early and be at the front entrance. A parent/caretaker must be at the front door. Children will not be able to walk to the car by themselves.
- Equipment will be sanitized daily, capacity will be kept at or under 33%, we will follow all CDC & DOH guidelines.
Annual Membership Fee: $35 Annual Membership Fee must be valid in order to register for any of our classes. As a member of the Aviator family, you will receive exclusive discounts and offers to use on all of your favorite programs and activities.
Email: Make sure you are registered with the correct email address – notifications will go out via email.
Cancellations: in case classes need to be canceled, a make-up class will be scheduled. If we need to cancel for an extended amount of time we will end the semester at a later date.
Makeup classes: We allow 2 make up classes within the semester you are registered for. All make-ups must be scheduled by emailing the gymnastics department. They do fill up! We do not offer refunds for missed classes. Makeup CLASSES ARE NOT ALLOWED THE LAST WEEK OF CLASS.
Refunds: Requests for refunds (not including a $50 processing fee, membership fee, and any classes up to the date of notification) must be in writing.
At Aviator Gymnastics, we strive to build self-esteem, fitness, good health habits, and positive interaction with others in our fun and safe gymnastics center while providing the highest quality of instruction.
Gymnastics is an activity that is a great foundation for all sports. The attention to detail and concentration needed to attain even the fundamental gymnastics skills; develops patience, perseverance, discipline, and a good work ethic.
The joy of achievement is the most rewarding aspect of this challenging sport. The vast range of skills from beginner to elite level and the performance/creative expression serves all ages and all levels of its participants.
The goal of our Brooklyn gymnastics program is to provide outstanding and comprehensive programming that is as unique and diverse as the community we serve.
Our Brooklyn gymnastics centers feature professional coaches with a wide variety of backgrounds and experience.
Our coaches offer instruction for gymnastics, free running, parkour, and extreme sports skills.
Mommy Poppins featured us as one of the Best Gymnastics Classes in NYC