Aviator Summer Basketball Camps
Brooklyn Swarm Summer Basketball Camps Overview
For the 2021 season Aviator Sports is excited to join with our AAU Basketball partner The Brooklyn Swarm to offer Summer Basketball Camps.
The summer basketball camps give children the opportunity to spend the day immersed in basketball learning from skilled coaches in a safe and fun environment.
Players will work on a variety of skills each day. There is a variety of shooting, dribbling, passing, footwork, and defensive lessons so players have something new to work on each day and are constantly training in basketball skills.
Camp Takeaways and Focuses
- Improved handle, ability to handle defensive pressure, reading the floor, and limiting turnovers.
- Explosive dribble moves & scoring finishes that make players difficult to guard.
- Game-like shooting to improve players shooting percentage
- Creating separation, reading and attacking screens.
- Improve footwork and developing an explosive first step.
- Defensive principles and techniques to guard all positions.
- Camp T-Shirt
- Camp Awards
- Games & Skills
Learning all facets of the game helps make players well-rounded and consistent athletes.
The summer basketball camps at Aviator Sports paired with other basketball programs will help players see a noticeable improvement in their abilities in basketball.
Improvement isn’t just assured through camps, classes, and clinics.
It takes the will of a player to dedicate time to improve their skills with work on and off the court.
Summer Basketball Camps take place in the Aviator Sports Field House which features 10,000 sq. ft of suspended hardwood maple flooring. The basketball portion features six basketball hoops that are arranged for practices and games.
Summer Basketball Camps SCHEDULE AND INFO
Ages: 3rd Grade to 10th Grade (8 years old to 16 years old). Program is Co-Ed.
- June 28-July 1
- July 12-July 15
- July 26-July 29
- August 9-August 12
Time: 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- $225 per week (Multiple Week Discount Available)