Power Basketball Camps
Schedule and info
Aviator Sports and Event Center is excited to announce that our new basketball partner SWARM Basketball will now be running Power Basketball Camps. Power Basketball Camps are designed to build the confidence and all-around skill of players ages 5-14.
The Columbus Day Clinic will be run by Coach Brianna Jones.
Coach Jones is a graduate and former member of the Georgetown Women’s Basketball team. She finished her career as a two-year captain and the second-leading scorer with 10 PPG and 4.7 RPG. Prior to that, she attended the University of Louisville when the Cardinals were ranked #4 in the country. During her time at UofL, the Cardinals made the Semifinals for the ACC tournament and the NCAA’s Sweet 16.
Coach Brianna Jones Accolades
- During Jones’ high school career, she earned all-state honors from the New York State Sportswriters Association in 2013-14
- Averaged 17.1 points and 10.3 rebounds, while knocking down 68 3-pointers during her junior campaign Surpassed 1,000 career points and was the only junior nominated for New York’s Gatorade Player of the Year award
- A five-star recruit at North Babylon High School
- Ranked 40th overall in the Class of 2015 by espnW, and tabbed the eighth-best player at the guard position by Hoopgurlz
- Listed as the 24th-best recruit by Prospects Nation and 29th by Blue Star Basketball
- Selected to play in the inaugural women’s Jordan Brand Classic in the spring of 2015 at the Barclays Center
- Played AAU for the Philadelphia Belles.
- Monday, October 12, 2020
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- $45 for Non-SWARM Athletes
- $30 for SWARM Athletes