Aviator Freestyle Rules
1. 1. All skaters MUST pay and sign in for the freestyle session at Customer Service before entering the ice
2. Skaters will receive one receipt per session they skate. The receipt will have to be presented to the coach. Failure to comply may result in removal from the session.
3. There are no split sessions, all sessions are 50 min long and you may skate only during the allotted time you pay for. If you wish to skate another session, you must go to customer service and pay for another session.
4. There are no refunds for freestyle after the first 15 minutes of the session.
5. Jumping should be done at either end of the rink.
6. Spinning should be done in the middle between the blue lines.
7. Majority of coaching should be done from the boards.
8. No standing in the Lutz corners
9. All coaches must wear skates on the ice; coaches without skates on must coach from the hockey boxes and not on the ice.
10. Skaters playing their program have the right of way.
11. Program music will be played on a rotational basis. Coaches may put the music of the student they are teaching ahead of other skaters. Everyone should appreciate this policy when they are in a lesson enjoying the privilege and graciously accept this policy when they are the ones being asked to wait in line. Not everyone will be able to play their music on full sessions due to the length of the programs.
12. Please do not stop and restart music if others are waiting in line. Please handle the music equipment with extreme care.
13. All skaters must exit the ice once the Zamboni comes onto the ice.
14. Majority of the doors should be closed during the sessions. Only few doors that can be open are for the coaches to go in and out to the benches. There are no parents allowed on the coaches benches or standing at the doorways. All the parents must view from behind the glass of the rink. The music box door may be left open for program music to be played.
15. Any aggression displayed or violation of any of the rules will result in immediate expulsion from the ice without a refund.
15. Skaters should display a courteous attitude towards fellow skaters, coaches and all Aviator employees.
16. Efforts should be made to avoid conflicts. However, any conflicts should be addressed to Aviator management and action will be taken at their discretion.