Men’s Flag Football
8v8 ADULT FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE
Starts September 3rd, 2019
-8:00 p.m., 8:30 p.m., 9:00 p.m., 9:30 p.m., 10:00 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
+$800 Per Team
+$35 Membership Fee
+$350 Deposit due upon sign up
+$30 Ref Fee Per Game (Referee fees are NOT included in the league price)
+$50 for teams that need jerseys (jerseys take one week for order, please order accordingly)
-Minimum for teams is 8 – maximum for teams is 14
-2 x 22-minute halves
Special Offers and Prizes
- Receive $100 off your registration fee for every new team you refer to the league (free agents please contact Mike via phone or email)
- Each team receives 2 free pitchers of select beer – per week within the season *must be 21 or older to consume*
- Championship winning team receives $1000 prize and 50% off registration next season
- All teams participating in the Championship receive a buffet after the championship game
Additional League Information:
- Aviator will not supply flags, but flags will be available for purchase
- $300 deposit due with all Aviator memberships 1 week prior to the season
Adult Flag Football League Information
Men’s Flag Football league at Aviator Sports and Events Center is the choice for those teams who want to compete against the highest level of competition.
The league plays on Monday nights. There is a maximum of 16 teams. Each team will play ten regular season games and possible playoffs.
All the Men’s Flag Football games are played on our outdoor turf fields. The fields have bleachers for friends and families to sit as spectators. Each game has three referees to ensure fair and competitive play.
The games are two 22 minute halves. Each team must bring their belts. The official belts that will be in use are the Flag A Tag Sonic Belts. Flag A Tag-Sonic Belts can be purchased from Aviator Sports.
Our full-sized outdoor turf fields provide players a memorable sports experience.
The fields are equipped with large scoreboards and feature lights for night games. Both individuals and whole teams are welcome to register.
The League runs during three seasons: Fall, Spring, and Summer.