Specialized Soccer Training
FC Copa at Aviator Sports Center is a year-round soccer development program based in Brooklyn, NY assisting players in reaching their greatest potential. The focus is on educating the complete player with a knowledgeable and caring staff. Since its inception in Central New Jersey in 2004, FC Copa Academy has appeared in 26 state, 19 regional and 7 national finals & championships while having one of the highest college placement rates in the country, both soccer and academic having placed over 325 students into 153 collegiate programs.
The Specialized Soccer Training programs at Aviator Sports features 3 different specialized soccer classes.
- Copa Keepers develop the goalkeeper’s technical skills, tactical understanding, mental confidence, and physical abilities, in an intense and challenging environment.
- Skills & Scrimmage is designed to offer player’s an opportunity to be introduced to FUNdamental skills and then have the chance to transfer those skills into a game environment.
- Copa Ball Mastery is designed to improve any player’s touch and control on the ball while teaching older and newer moves for players to master
- Copa Fit is designed to cover all fitness aspects within the game of soccer while teaching the fundamentals of body mechanics.
- Copa Shooting and Finishing is designed to improve any player’s shooting and finishing with both feet!
Every member of the FC Copa Academy staff is highly qualified and carefully selected, every coach is a USSF and/or NSCAA licensed coach. Numerous coaches have professional, collegiate, high school and regional ODP coaching experience. What sets their staff apart is the energy and passion they have for the care and development of all athletes, striving for them to become their best selves as individuals. The coaching staff communicates a clear vision for individual players and teams with expectations and objectives to achieve throughout each respective year.
They are very proud of the accomplishments and the many accolades FC Copa teams have achieved over the years, but more importantly, they are inspired by the young men and women who play there and the coaches who work so hard to bring out the best in each athlete.