Ice Bumper Cars
Ice Bumper Cars Schedule
Available on a first-come-first-serve basis, please book online to guarantee a reservation. Online reservations end the night before. Example: We stop accepting online bookings for a 9/19 Ice Bumper Cars at 11:59 pm on 9/18
Cars that have not been booked online will be available at the customer service desk. Many sessions sell out so please plan accordingly.
Durations are 15 minutes long. You must be checked-in at least 15 minutes before your session at Customer Service.
- Fridays: 7:50 p.m. – 10:50 p.m.
- Saturday: 2:00 p.m. – 5:40 p.m. and 7:50 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m. – 5:40 p.m.
Please Note: The last afternoon session on Saturday and Sunday (5:25-5:40) is not sold online.
- Holiday schedules will be listed here
- $13 for a 15 minutes session
- Please note: There are 3 sessions per hour to account for loading and unloading
Ice Bumper Cars Rules
- One person per car
- Riders must 7+ years old, at least 36 inches tall, and under 300 lbs
- Drivers must remain seated during their ride
- No use of cameras or phones allowed during rides
- No riders under the influence of drugs and alcohol
- Obey instruction of Aviator staff
- Riders must wear flat, closed-toe shoes (no skates)
- Participants must sign a waiver; children under 18 require a parent or guardian’s signature
- Only bump other cars, do not bump into the walls of the rink or barrier to public ice skating
- Late arrival accommodation is at the discretion of the ride operators, and may not be possible due to time and safety constraints. There are no refunds for Ice Bumper Cars.
- Aviator Staff will ask any rider to leave the ice for disobeying rules and/or endangering themselves or others
Riders will enter their own personal bumper car, off-ice.
You will be seated in the middle of the car, between the front of the vehicle and the two joysticks to your left and right.
Both joysticks control the direction and the acceleration of the car.
Push both joysticks forward, left, right, and backward to move your car in the corresponding direction.
How to stop a car
- Release hands from handles – this stops the car from moving forward or backwards
How to Turn
- Spin Turns – one joystick forward, one joystick backwards
- Turn while driving forward or backward – tap inside handle while keeping outside handle engaged
Upon impact, drivers should reverse the direction of travel/joysticks to maximize the bumping experience.
The bumper cars will begin to beep to signal you that your session is over.
When your session is over, drive your car next to the rink wall.
Remain in your seat until instructed by an Aviator staff member that you can exit your bumper car.
An attendant will help you out of your vehicle if you need assistance.
Ice Bumper Cars in Brooklyn Are Here
Aviator Sports will be the first to have ice bumper cars in Brooklyn, bringing a completely new experience to our ice rink.
Unlike traditional bumper cars, ice bumper cars use the ice’s slippery surface to bump and slide.
Taking place on a quarter of one of our NHL regulation-sized rinks, ice bumper car sessions will be running during the entirety of our weekend public ice skating sessions.
Field Trips and Group Outings
Ice Bumper Cars will be available for groups of 10 or more during the week.
Available as an add-on for any of our birthday party packages, ice bumper cars will add at least 30 minutes to your next party (15-minutes on the ice).