Ice Bumper Cars in Brooklyn
Ice Bumper Cars Schedule
Online booking for ice bumper cars is temporarily unavailable
Durations are 15 minutes long. You must be checked-in at least 15 minutes before your session at Customer Service.
Ice Bumper Cars Weekly Schedule
- Fridays: 7:50 p.m. – 11:45 p.m.
- Saturday: 2:00 p.m. – 5:40 p.m. & 7:50 p.m. – 11:45 p.m.
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m. – 5:40 p.m.
- $13 base price for 1 session (15 minutes)
- Online bookings are $15.52 per person due to taxes and processing fees
- Please note: There are 3 sessions per hour to account for loading and unloading
Public Skating & Ice Bumper Cars Combo
- 1 session of ice bumper cars, Public Skating admission and skate rental
- If you are in the first two sessions we recommend doing your Ice Bumper Car session first before starting skating.
- Price: $26.00. When purchasing the Public Skating & Combo gives you 4 1/2 hours of skating along with your Ice Bumper Car session
- Saturday Day: 2:00 pm, 2:20 pm.
- Friday & Saturday Night: 7:50 pm, 8:10 pm
- Sunday: 1:00 pm, 1:20 pm
There are no refunds for Ice Bumper Cars. If you want to reschedule, it must be 48 hours in advance of your ticket time booked.
Ice Bumper Cars Rules
- One person per car
- Riders must 7+ years old, at least 36 inches tall, and weigh under 300 lbs
- Drivers must remain seated during their ride
- No use of cameras or phones allowed during rides
- No riders under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Obey instruction of Aviator staff
- Riders must wear flat, closed-toe shoes (no skates)
- Participants must sign a waiver; children under 18 require a parent or guardian’s signature
- Only bump other cars, do not bump into the walls of the rink or barrier to public ice skating
- There are no refunds for Ice Bumper Cars.
- Aviator Staff will ask any rider to leave the ice for disobeying rules and/or endangering themselves or others
Riders will enter their own personal bumper car, off-ice.
You will be seated in the middle of the car, between the front of the vehicle and the two joysticks to your left and right.
Both joysticks control the direction and the acceleration of the car.
Push both joysticks forward, left, right, and backward to move your car in the corresponding direction.
How to stop a car
- Release hands from handles – this stops the car from moving forward or backwards
How to Turn
- Spin Turns – one joystick forward, one joystick backward
- Turn while driving forward or backward – tap inside handle while keeping outside handle engaged
- Upon impact, drivers should reverse the direction of travel/joysticks to maximize the bumping experience.
- The bumper cars will begin to beep to signal you that your session is over.
- When your session is over, drive your car next to the rink wall.
- Remain in your seat until instructed by an Aviator staff member that you can exit your bumper car.
- An attendant will help you out of your vehicle if you need assistance.
Ice Bumper Cars in Brooklyn Are Here
Aviator Sports will be the first to have ice bumper cars in Brooklyn, bringing a completely new experience to our ice rink.
Unlike traditional bumper cars, ice bumper cars use the ice’s slippery surface to bump and slide.
Taking place on a quarter of one of our NHL regulation-sized rinks, ice bumper car sessions will be running during the entirety of our weekend public ice skating sessions.
Customers must check in at Customer Service 15 minutes before the session.*
* If late for check in, you risk losing your session to standby clientele.
Field Trips and Group Outings
Ice Bumper Cars will be available for groups of 10 or more during the week.
Available as an add-on for any of our birthday party packages, ice bumper cars will add at least 30 minutes to your next party (15-minutes on the ice).