Public Ice Skating
Indoor Ice Skating at Aviator’s NHL-sized Ice Skating Rink
WE ARE HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE AVIATOR SPORTS WAS VOTED 2018 ‘BEST OF BROOKLYN’ FOR BEST ice skating rink!
At Aviator Sports and Events Center, public ice skating is available 365 days a year. You won’t be able to find that anywhere else in New York City! Aviator is also home to two NHL-sized ice rinks, the only facility to boast this incredible feature. Aviator Sports is the only indoor ice skating open year round in NYC! During holidays and school breaks, extra sessions are added.
With multiple sessions per day, at Aviator, the ice is always nice. Come for an afternoon of skating with friends and family, and then enjoy lunch or dinner in our food court or up at Aces Sports Lounge.
- Mommy Poppins list of Indoor Ice Skating Rinks for Every Season
- TimeOut “Best Places To Go Ice Skating“
- BKLYNER Ice Skating Fun
- Untapped Cities
Indoor Ice Skating Admission – Per Session
- Non-members: Adults $12 and Children (ages 11 and under) $10
- Members: Adults $11, Children (ages 11 and under): $9.10
Skate Rentals: $6.00/pair +tax
*Free lockers available: Bring your own lock*
Ice Skating Rink Discount Offers
FAMILY FOUR PACK:
Get 4 Admissions + Skate Rentals for $54 + tax
(A Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Deal)
*Available during all public skating sessions, purchase at customer service desk*
- 2/19: 11:00 A.M.-8:00 P.M.
2/20: 11:00 a.m.-3:45 p.m.
2/21: 11:00 a.m.-5:35 p.m.
2/22: 11:00 a.m.-4:45 p.m.
2/23: 11:00 a.m.-5:15 p.m. & 7:30 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
2/24: 12:00 p.m. – 5:35 p.m. & 7:30 p.m.-11 p.m.
2/25: 12:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Public Ice Skating Regular Schedule
- Mondays: 11:00 a.m.-3:45 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 11:00 a.m.-3:45 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 11:00 a.m.-3:45 p.m.
- Thursdays: 11:00 a.m.-3:45 p.m.
- Fridays: 11:00 a.m.-3:45 p.m. & 7:30 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 1:45 p.m.- 5:50 p.m. & 7:30 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
- Sundays: 12:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Call the public ice skating information line at 718-758-7567 for up to the minute information about session times.