Public Ice Skating
Public Ice Skating in Brooklyn at Aviator’s NHL-Sized Indoor Ice Skate Rink
AVIATOR SPORTS WAS VOTED 2018 FOR BEST public ice skate rink in Brooklyn!
Public Ice Skating is available 365 days a year.
You won’t be able to find that anywhere else in New York City! Aviator is also home to two NHL-sized ice rinks, the only facility to boast this incredible feature. Aviator Sports is the only indoor ice skate rink in NYC open year-round. During holidays and school breaks, extra sessions for open skate are added.
With multiple sessions per day, at Aviator, the ice is always nice. Come for an afternoon of skating with friends and family, and take advantage of an array of lunch or dinner at Aviator Eats or drink up at Aces Sports Lounge.
Please note that Skate Guards cannot assist skaters. If you need help learning to skate, we recommend learning more about our Ice skating Program.
If you are looking to get more involved in figure skating or hockey, our world-class coaches will make all the difference in learning to skate. We also offer private ice skate rink rentals for groups.
We love throwing parties, find out how our indoor ice skating rinks are a great setting for your next birthday celebration
- Mommy Poppins list of Indoor Ice Skating Rinks for Every Season
- TimeOut “Best Places To Go Ice Skating NYC “
- BKLYNER Ice Skating Fun
- NYCGo’s “New York Skate of Mind“
Public Ice Skating MID-Winter RECESS Schedule
- Monday, February 18 – 11:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 19 – 11:00 a.m. - 5:20 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 20 – 11:00 a.m. - 3:50 p.m.
- Thursday, February 21 – 11:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 22 – 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. & 7:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Public Ice Skating Regular Schedule
- Mondays: 11:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 11:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 11:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Thursdays: 11:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Fridays: 11:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.. & 7:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 1:45 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. & 7:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Sundays: 12:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Indoor Ice Skating rink Admission – Per Session
- Non-members: Adults $12 and Children (ages 11 and under) $10
- Members: Adults $11, Children (ages 11 and under): $9.10
Skate Rentals: $6.00/pair +tax
*Free lockers available: Bring your own lock*
Please Note: The Winter 2018-2019 Program Guide has the prices incorrectly stated. The prices above are accurate.
Public Ice Skating Rink Discount Offers
4-Fun Four Pack
Get 4 Admissions + Skate Rentals for the price of 3!
$54 + tax (normally $72 + tax)
*Available during all public skating sessions, mention at customer service desk*
*Pack must be redeemed day of purchase*
POWERPLAY BUNDLE *FRIDAYS NIGHTS ONLY*
For $25 you get:
- Admission and Skate Rental to Public Skating
- Access to Retro Arcade in the Ice Skating Party Room
- A plain slice of pizza and a soft drink
Unlimited public ice skating for 30 days after purchase for $100
*Available during all public ice skating sessions, mention at customer service desk*
Public Ice Skating Rink Holiday Schedule
Sunday, January 20
12:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Monday, January 21 – Martin Luther King Jr.:
11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Call the public ice skating line at 718-758-7567 for up to the minute information about session times and more information about our indoor ice skating rinks.