Public Ice Skating
Public Ice Skating at Aviator’s NHL-Sized Indoor Ice Skate Rink
AVIATOR SPORTS WAS VOTED 2018 FOR BEST public ice skate rink in Brooklyn!
Public Ice Skating is available 365 days a year. You won’t be able to find that anywhere else in New York City! Aviator is also home to two NHL-sized ice rinks, the only facility to boast this incredible feature. Aviator Sports is the only indoor ice skate rink in NYC open year-round. During holidays and school breaks, extra sessions for open skate are added.
With multiple sessions per day, at Aviator, the ice is always nice. Come for an afternoon of skating with friends and family, and take advantage of an array of lunch or dinner at Aviator Eats or drink up at Aces Sports Lounge.
Please note that Skate Guards cannot assist skaters. If you need help learning to skate we recommend learning more about our Ice skating Program.
If you are looking to get more involved in figure skating or hockey, our world-class coaches will make all the difference in learning to skate. We also offer private ice skate rink rentals for groups.
We love throwing parties, find out how indoor ice skating rink is a great setting for your next birthday celebration
- Mommy Poppins list of Indoor Ice Skating Rinks for Every Season
- TimeOut “Best Places To Go Ice Skating NYC “
- BKLYNER Ice Skating Fun
- NYCGo’s “New York Skate of Mind“
Indoor Ice Skating rink Admission – Per Session
- Non-members: Adults $12 and Children (ages 11 and under) $10
- Members: Adults $11, Children (ages 11 and under): $9.10
Skate Rentals: $6.00/pair +tax
*Free lockers available: Bring your own lock*
Public Ice Skating Rink Discount Offers
4-Fun Four Pack
Get 4 Admissions + Skate Rentals for $54 + tax
(The equivalent of a Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Deal)
*Available during all public skating sessions, mention at customer service desk*
Unlimited public ice skating for 30 days after purchase for $100
*Available during all public ice skating sessions, mention at customer service desk*
Public Ice Skating Regular Schedule
- Mondays: 11:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 11:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 11:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Thursdays: 11:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Fridays: 11:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.. & 7:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 1:45 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. & 7:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Sundays: 12:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Call the public ice skating information line at 718-758-7567 for up to the minute information about session times.