Public Ice Skating
Indoor Ice Skating at Aviator’s NHL-sized Ice Skating Rink
At Aviator Sports and Events Center, public ice skating is available 365 days a year. You won’t be able to find that anywhere else in New York City! Aviator is also home to two NHL-sized ice rinks, the only facility to boast this incredible feature. Aviator Sports is the only indoor ice skating open year round in NYC! During holidays and school breaks, extra sessions are added.
With multiple sessions per day, at Aviator, the ice is always nice. Come for an afternoon of skating with friends and family, and then enjoy lunch or dinner in our food court or up at Aces Sports Lounge.
- Mommy Poppins list of Indoor Ice Skating Rinks for Every Season
- TimeOut “Best Places To Go Ice Skating“
- BKLYNER Ice Skating Fun
- Untapped Cities
Indoor Ice Skating Admission – Per Session
- Non-members: Adults $12 and Children (ages 11 and under) $10
- Members: Adults $11, Children (ages 11 and under): $9.10
Skate Rentals: $6.00/pair +tax
*Free lockers available: Bring your own lock*
Ice Skating Rink Discount Offers
4-Fun Four PACK:
Get 4 Admissions + Skate Rentals for $54 + tax
(The equivalent of a Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Deal)
*Available during all public skating sessions, purchase at customer service desk*
Public Ice Skating Regular Schedule
- Mondays: 11:00 a.m.-3:50 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 11:00 a.m.-3:50 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 11:00 a.m.-3:50 p.m.
- Thursdays: 11:00 a.m.-3:50 p.m.
- Fridays: 11:00 a.m.-3:50 p.m. & 7:30 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 1:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m. & 7:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
- Sundays: 12:30 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Public Ice Skating Schedule Changes
Call the public ice skating information line at 718-758-7567 for up to the minute information about session times.