Public Ice Skating
Public Ice Skating Regular Schedule
- Mondays: 11:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 11:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 11:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Thursdays: 11:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Fridays: 11:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.. & 7:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 1:45 p.m. – 5:50 p.m. & 7:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Sundays: 12:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Admission – Per Session
- Non-members: Adults $12 and Children (ages 11 and under) $10
- Members: Adults $10.80, Children (ages 11 and under): $9
Skate Rentals: $6.00/pair +tax
*Free lockers available: Bring your own lock*
Call the public ice skating line at 718-758-7567 for up to the minute information about session times and more information about our indoor ice skating rinks.
Public Ice Skating in Brooklyn at Aviator’s NHL-Sized Indoor Ice Rink
Public Ice Skating is available 365 days a year.
Aviator is the home to two NHL-sized indoor ice rinks, the only facility to boast this incredible feature.
We are the only indoor ice skating rink in NYC open year-round where you can skate any day rain or shine!
Check our page regularly as we are constantly adding more open skate during holidays and school breaks.
With multiple sessions per day, at Aviator, the ice is always nice. Come for an afternoon of skating with friends and family, and take advantage of an array of lunch or dinner at Aviator Eats or drink up at Aces Sports Lounge.
Please note that Skate Guards cannot assist skaters. If you need help learning to skate, we recommend learning more about our Learn to Skate Program.
If you are looking to get more involved in figure skating or hockey, our world-class coaches will make all the difference in learning to skate. We also offer private ice skate rink rentals for groups.
We love throwing parties, find out how our indoor ice skating rinks are a great setting for your next birthday celebration.